We wish to extend an invitation to you to join the Orange County Legal Secretaries Association, Inc. (OCLSA). Membership in OCLSA provides many benefits to you, including the following:
- MEMBERSHIP in Legal Secretaries, Incorporated
- Monthly EDUCATIONAL MEETINGS
- NETWORKING with legal secretaries and professionals working in law
- PUBLICATIONS that keep you up-to-date about the law, court information and other news affecting the legal profession including:
- Monthly newsletter - Orange Blossoms
- Quarterly magazine - The Legal Secretary
- Legal Specialization Section quarterly newsletters
- Legal Professional's Handbook
- Law Office Procedures Manual
- Legal Secretary's Reference Guide
- EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS with CLE
- Opportunity to participate in Legal Specialization Sections of LSI - Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Family Law, Law Office Administration, Probate/Estate Planning, Transactional Law
- AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS
- MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS to OCLSA website
- HEALTH-CARE & FINANCIAL RELATED BENEFITS including:
- Individual and Family Medical Insurance
- Financial Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance and Planning
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plans and Mutual Funds
- Dental Plans
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Retirement Investment/Estate Planning
- MISCELLANEOUS BENEFITS
- Orange County's Credit Union
- Provident Central Credit Union
- LA Financial Credit Union
- Costco Wholesale
- Hertz Corporation
We believe you will agree that no matter where you work, membership in the Orange County Legal Secretaries Association, Inc. will be of great benefit to you. We look forward to including you as one of our members and a participant in the Orange County legal community.
Legal Specialization Sections
Our parent organization, Legal Secretaries, Incorporated, offers membership in six Legal Specialization Sections: Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Family Law, Law Office Administration, Probate/Estate Planning and Transactional Law.
Legal Specialization Sections provide access to continuing education workshops and seminars. Membership includes access to free quarterly workshops; quarterly newsletters containing up-to-date information, including changes in the law and forms; statewide roster of all members in each section for easy access to local procedural information in other counties; and networking opportunities.
The benefits of becoming a section member are:
- Reasonable annual dues (Dues to join each section are $20, or $75 to join all six sections for LSI® members. Dues for non-LSI members are $40 per section, or $150 to join all six sections.
- Quarterly educational programs which are free to section members.
- Spring Regional Seminar, held in Southern California, and Fall Regional Seminar, held in Northern California, offering discounted registration fees to section members.
- California Certified Legal Secretary recertification credits.
- Respect from your employer when you pass on the valuable information learned at the workshops and seminars.
- Professional and personal excellence.
- All workshops and seminars provide MCLE credits.
To join fill out our Online Membership Application or download the application form today.
Court Information -
Members Only -
Orange County Legal Secretaries Assn.
P.O. Box 28391
Santa Ana, CA 92799